Shokz OpenMove Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
For those who want to enjoy listening to audio comfortably and safely on the road, OpenMove headphones combine open-ear design and state of the art of bone conduction technology to create a listening experience like no other.
Designed with complete versatility in mind, these are the headphones to provide more accessibility for more people.
From Titanium to Air to Aeropex, AfterShokz create award-winning headphones that provide active people with a safer option for listening.
Used by elite sportspeople worldwide in high performance settings, we believe that comfort, situational awareness and the secure fit that come with our open-ear bone conduction headphones should benefit more people during their active lifestyles and day to day activities.
OpenMove is powered by PremiumPitch 2.0 technology and also features the latest Bluetooth v5, plus the type C charging port, giving the OpenMove top music quality, better transmission and greater convenience for use. Let's move!
- Open-Ear Design
- IP55 Sweat Resistant
- USB-C Charge
- Six Hours of Music and Calls
- Secure Titanium Fit
- Premium Pitch™ 2.0 Stereo Sound
- Charging Cables
- OpenMove Headphones
- Carrying Bag
- Model number: AS660
- Bone conduction technology: Premium Pitch TM 2.0
- Chip: QCC3024
- Bluetooth® version: Bluetooth® v5.0
- Compatible profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRC
- Frequency band: 2402 - 2480MHz
- Maximum RF output power: 4dBm
- Wireless Range: 33 ft (10m)
- Speaker impedance: 8.0 ± 0.5ohm
- Speaker sensitivity: 96 ± 3dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -40 ± 2dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sweat/Water resistance: IP55
- Weight: 29g
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 135 mAh
- Continuous play: Up to 6 hours
- Standby time: Up to 10 days
- Charge voltage: 5.25V ± 5%
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Charge type: USB-C
- Warranty: 2 years