Garmin Forerunner 255 GPS Running Watch
Run at a higher level with the Forerunner 255 smartwatch.
This running smartwatch helps you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and goals.
Plus, other new features — such as race widget — help you plan your race-day strategy, and morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead.
And with Garmin Pay contactless payments, it’s never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee — no matter how you work out — with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlons, cycling, swimming and more.
With Forerunner 255, you can get a continuous picture of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness — and with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Built with a slim design (case size of the watch housing is 46mm) and an always-on, full-colour display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Forerunner 255 provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training
- Morning report summarises your sleep, recovery time, training status, HRV status and daily workout suggestion in one place as soon as you wake up
- Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalised daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery
- HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep, giving you greater insight into your overall wellness, recovery and training performance
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K and half-marathon, or create your own custom workouts in the Garmin Connect smartphone app
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features, including recovery time after your workouts
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor (sold separately), get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run, so you can manage your effort
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor (sold separately), get advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for running, triathlons, cycling, open-water swimming and more
- Multi-band satellite tracking on GPS, GLONASS and Galileo networks gives you superior accuracy for how far and how fast you’ve run — even in challenging environments
- Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts if you feel unsafe, if an incident is detected or for loved ones to track your runs
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple or Android smartphone; you can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more — all in one free, zero-subscription app
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from Garmin's Connect IQ Store