asics GT-1000 12 PS, Junior
EVA cushioning and GEL technology combine to deliver good shock absorption with a softer feel underfoot.
Designed with a children-specific last, these shoes offer a more accommodating fit for growing feet.
This style includes a solid rubber outsole, a medial wrap-up, and toe rubber stitching to boost durability.
- Breathable mesh upper: Rearfoot GEL technology
- For better underfoot comfort: childen-specific last
- Enhanced durability: for this vegan-friendly product, no materials of animal origin were used in the design and material selection stages, including the yarns, glues or other adhesives.
- Boosted impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike with EVA cushioning
- The solid rubber outsole and medial wrap-up create a more accommodating fit
- Designed For overpronation
Definion of Overpronation:
Foot Type: low arches or flat feet
Push-off: big toe and second toe do most of the work.
Impact: the foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge rather than ball of the foot.