361 Camino WP, Women's
The 361-CAMINO is a mid-cut hiking shoe comprising of a “water-proof” bootie construction.
By using high-durable woven fabric on the quarter panel, this will help extend the life and performance of the shoe.
The midfoot and eyelet fishbone inspired design is meticulously constructed utilizing 361's MORPHIT system to reinforce and support the foot for those off-road uneven surfaces.
Underfoot, the platform is using 361's tried and true QU!KFOAM midsole technology on the top layer, coupled with 361's newest QU!K SPRING+ technology on the chassis (bottom layer), a stable and responsive 361 EVA foam formulation.
- Water-proof durable woven upper.
- To reduce water infiltration the Mid-cut and eyelets are designed and constructed with water proofing in mind.
- The extension of the eyelet shape----having five nylon tapings perfectly positioned underneath the mid foot structure, helps to harness the foot securely and comfortably when experiencing those uneven terrains off-road.
- The QU!KFOAM sock liner, a 361 exclusive insole technology, provides a comfortable experience and reduces water absorption.
- QU!K SPRING+ replaced the original light EVA material, and now offers more comfort and responsiveness during those trail runs.
- The Camino offers a full-length durable rubber outsole, traction is crucial for trail running and uneven surfaces, the outsole lug pattern design ensures the grip needed in most tough conditions.
- Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
- Weight: 322g