Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Running Watch
Garmin's Forerunner 55 is the easy-to-use GPS running smartwatch that encourages running and healthy lifestyles.
With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate right from their wrist.
For those who want to take their running to the next level, this smartwatch offers detailed running data, daily suggested workouts, additional built-in sports apps and more.
Track all-day activity, including steps, calories, sleep and more.
And you can get more runs in between charges, thanks to this smartwatch’s long battery life.
- Easy-to-use GPS running smartwatch monitors heart rate at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run
- With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed and more
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories, sleep and more
- Take the guesswork out of your runs with suggested workouts based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Garmin Coach training plans offer on-screen guidance from expert coaches and free 5K, 10K or half-marathon training plans that adapt based on a runner’s goals
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro feature, which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, yoga, breathwork and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, Body Battery energy monitoring, stress tracking and more
- Automatically upload activities to the Garmin Connect app, and download custom watch faces, data fields and apps from the Connect IQ Store
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hours in GPS mode