asics GT-1000 12, Women's
It's designed for an active lifestyle and is functional for running or wearing it to the gym.
The shoe is reimagined with a soft mesh upper, a new heel shape, and a more comfortable sockliner.
These features are also met with a tongue wing construction that helps provide a more supportive fit.
LITETRUSS technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation.
It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
Designed For Neutral/Overpronation*
- Engineered mesh upper: boosts breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feel
- Tongue wing construction: facilitates a more supportive fit
- External back counter: enhances the fit and helps build stability
- LITETRUSS technology: improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM cushioning: delivers lightweight impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL technology: enhances impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite X-30 sockliner: for soft step-in comfort
- Vegan-friendly: for this product, no materials of animal origin were applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product.
*Definition of Overpronation:
Foot Type: low arches or flat feet
Push-off: big toe and second toe do most of the work.
Impact: the foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge rather than ball of the foot.
Definition of Neutral:
Foot Type: normal size arches
Push-off: there is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Impact: the foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.